Be yourself

Be true to you...with a little help
make the connection
say what you feel
and smile, more

Word for 2011

My word of the year is TRY.
I give up too easily,
I don't start because I think I'll never finish,
This year if it looks interesting,
if it looks worthwhile,
if it's something I always wanted to do,
well, this year I'm going to TRY
and lets see how much more I can achieve

Monday 6 December 2010

Rest and Recuperation.....and cats

Hello there you folks, struggling with the winter snow, or otherwise (comments box on last post, phew).  I'm on convalescence leave of absence.  Safely tucked up at my daughter and partner's house after a short seven mile ride last night.  They have just as much snow as us........ gosh!
 Introducing .........
 Angela the snowgirl!
We were woken last night by avalanches of snow and ice sliding off the roof
many have lost guttering, aerials and roof tiles
looks like a few more to come down I think
 Some christmas sparkles
 a few of these passed down from mother to daughter - with memories included
and keeping company with our feline friends Lottie and Norman, otherwise known as ....
 
 Hide and seek cats
 Snow panther
 Snow leopard
 Snuggle Puss
  and Boo! Puss 
 and very, very,
contented happycats:)
Just like me!
Bye for now xxx Pamela
Edited to add:
You're right.  I'm shamelessly attempting to attract cat people to come visit.  I've heard there are a lot of them about.  Lurking.  Waiting to pounce.  Lol.

7 comments:

  1. I'm a cat person! They are adorable, hope they are lifting your spirits. I love Angela too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats and good cheer, I hope they speed the recuperation! I love that one of the post labels is "getting better." Which is curiously right next to "mothers and daughters." The connection doesn't escape me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cats and dogs (and those cats are sooo cute!), but OH is allergic to cats and we live on a main road so instead we have a wonderful Cairn Terrier *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely a cat person! I regularly post about Gizmo my naughty ginger boy! I never would have thought that snow could cause so much damage. We haven't got any snow here and it is hard to manage what it is like around other parts of the country. It is very cold though and I have taken to wearing my scarf indoors! I hope you are on the mend. Stay safe and warm (if you can!)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your snow, being a California USA girl, we get NO snow. I am going to pass your blog onto my neighbor who is feeling a bit lonely for England, her homeland. I too, have a calico cat, who loves me to play the piano. When I sit at the bench she fly s through the house just to sit next to me while I play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments catpeople lol;) I'm feeling much better now...maybe try getting out of bed by the weekend!

    Tempewytch and Robbie, hope I'm correct that you don't have blogs? Tried to visit you both!!!
    And Robbie, did you see my post 'Snow chains..' about my snowy experiences in northern and southern California? A lot of snow over there if you know where to look!
    hugs to all
    pamela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pamela

    I do have a Blog but no longer on Blogspot, mine is at

    http://tempewytchcrafts.typepad.com/tempewytchs-crafts-and-s/

    if you are interested (currently the last post has pics of the Toby Dog!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please feel welcome to leave your thoughts and comments, love pamela xxx