Be yourself

Be true to you...with a little help
make the connection
say what you feel
and smile, more

Word for 2011

My word of the year is TRY.
I give up too easily,
I don't start because I think I'll never finish,
This year if it looks interesting,
if it looks worthwhile,
if it's something I always wanted to do,
well, this year I'm going to TRY
and lets see how much more I can achieve

Thursday 21 October 2010

A fine time to start messing around!

In the middle of a house move, with umpteen unfinished projects to pack up (further delay) and new babies arriving left right and centre (so to speak), could there possibly be a worse time to start a blog?!  We'll see......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please feel welcome to leave your thoughts and comments, love pamela xxx